About Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
Care About Climate works globally to educate, empower, and engage people in addressing climate change. We manage the ClimateSign.org campaign, which unites people for climate action around the world. There are also several opportunities for students to work locally, globally, or with the organization at large this semester.
If you are interested in becoming an intern, email email@example.com with your resume and a description of your interest in becoming an intern.
SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING intern (Filled)
- Manage Care About Climate and ClimateSign.org's social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Develop content for both pages, and work with programs to obtain content for the pages.
- Create a social media plan for both entities.
- Coordinate with press organizations to amplify the work of Care About Climate.
PARTNERSHIP intern (Filled)
- Work with organizations (environmental nonprofits, social justice nonprofits, health nonprofits, businesses, governments, and coalitions), and help them engage with the ClimateSign.org campaign.
- Develop materials to firm up our partnership program (letters, one pagers, website copy, etc).
- Connect with partners to get them the resources they need to engage with our work.
STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT intern (Open)
- Work with the Executive Director and the Board to develop a 5 year plan for the organization and programs overall.
- Write grants with the Executive Director to expand and maintain programming.
- Collaborate with other interns to support and assist with their work.